One essay for many topics for Matric 10th class English

One essay of;

  1. Picnic Party 
  2. Rainy day
  3. Historical place
  4. Visit to Hills Station
  5. Visit to zoo
  6. Visit to Museum
  7. Railway Journey 
  8. River in flood

Picnic party

We the students of 10th class arranged a visit to Lahore for picnic party. I got up early in the morning. I said my morning prayer.   Then I recited the holy Quran. It was very fine day. We were 30 in number. We decided to go by bus. We had eatables with us. We got tickets and entered the bus.

Luckily, I got the seat beside the window. It was a long journey. We were very happy. On the way, we saw green trees and fields. Farmers were working in the fields.  We saw rivers and buildings. The sights of outside were very beautiful. We reached there at 2’o clock.

We got tickets and entered the park. Cool breeze was blowing. The sky was overcast with clouds. Soon it began to rain. It stopped raining after two hours. Weather became very pleasant.  We enjoyed the lovely weather.

We had our eatables, chatted and laughed. We enjoyed a lot. We met different people there. We saw children running here and there. We were much tired. We came back in the evening.

Conclusion:

It was the happiest day of my life because my dearest friends were with me. It was a wonderful experience. It will remain fresh in my memories.

One essay for many topics for Matric 10th class English picnic party
Picnic party

Rainy day

We the students of 10th class arranged a visit to Lahore.  I got up early in the morning. I said my morning prayer.   Then I recited the holy Quran. It was very fine day. We were 30 in number. We decided to go by bus. We had eatables with us. We got tickets and entered the bus.

Luckily, I got the seat beside the window. It was a long journey. We were very happy. On the way, we saw green trees and fields. Farmers were working in the fields.  We saw rivers and buildings. The sights of outside were very beautiful. We reached there at 2’o clock.

Cool breeze was blowing. The sky was overcast with clouds. Soon it began to rain. The drained over flowed. There was water and water everywhere. We had a hearty bath. The children floated paper boats.

It stopped raining after two hours. Weather became very pleasant.  We enjoyed the lovely weather.

We had our eatables, chatted and laughed. We enjoyed a lot. We met different people there. We saw children running here and there. We were much tired. We came back in the evening.

Conclusion

It was the happiest day of my life because my dearest friends were with me. It was a wonderful experience. It will remain fresh in my memories.

One essay for many topics for Matric 10th class English rainy day
enjoyment in rainy day

Historical place

We the students of 10th class arranged a visit to Jahangir’s tomb. I got up early in the morning. I said my morning prayer.   Then I recited the holy Quran. It was very fine day. We were 30 in number. We decided to go by bus. We had eatables with us. We got tickets and entered the bus.

Luckily, I got the seat beside the window. It was a long journey. We were very happy. On the way, we saw green trees and fields. Farmers were working in the fields.  We saw rivers and buildings. The sights of outside were very beautiful. We reached there at 2’o clock.

We got tickets and entered the tomb. It is very splendid building. It is made of red marble. It is surrounded by four big grounds. It reminds us the glory of our history.

Cool breeze was blowing. The sky was overcast with clouds. Soon it began to rain. It stopped raining after two hours. Weather became very pleasant.  We enjoyed the lovely weather.

We had our eatables, chatted and laughed. We enjoyed a lot. We met different people there. We saw children running here and there. We were much tired. We came back in the evening.

Conclusion:

It was the happiest day of my life because my dearest friends were with me. It was a wonderful experience. It will remain fresh in my memories.

One essay for many topics for Matric 10th class English historical building
Historical building

Visit to Hill Station

We the students of 10th class arranged a visit to Murree.  I got up early in the morning. I said my morning prayer.   Then I recited the holy Quran. It was very fine day. We were 30 in number. We decided to go by bus. We had eatables with us. We got tickets and entered the bus.

Luckily, I got the seat beside the window. It was a long journey. We were very happy. On the way, we saw green trees and fields. Farmers were working in the fields.  We saw rivers and buildings. The sights of outside were very beautiful. We reached there at 2’o clock.

We saw mountains there. They were big. They were also covered with snow. I cannot forget their beauty.

Cool breeze was blowing. The sky was overcast with clouds. Soon it began to rain. It stopped raining after two hours. Weather became very pleasant.  We enjoyed the lovely weather.

We had our eatables, chatted and laughed. We enjoyed a lot. We met different people there. We saw children running here and there. We were much tired. We came back in the evening.

Conclusion:

It was the happiest day of my life because my dearest friends were with me. It was a wonderful experience. It will remain fresh in my memories.

One essay for many topics for Matric 10th class English Visit to hills stations
Hilly place 

Visit to zoo

We the students of 10th class arranged a visit to zoo. I got up early in the morning. I said my morning prayer.   Then I recited the holy Quran. It was very fine day. We were 30 in number. We decided to go by bus. We had eatables with us. We got tickets and entered the bus.

Luckily, I got the seat beside the window. It was a long journey. We were very happy. On the way, we saw green trees and fields. Farmers were working in the fields.  We saw rivers and buildings. The sights of outside were very beautiful. We reached there at 2’o clock.

We got tickets and entered the zoo. We saw many birds and animals in the zoo. They were very beautiful. We saw monkeys, elephant, lion and zebra. I liked elephant very much but my friends liked lion very much.

Cool breeze was blowing. The sky was overcast with clouds. Soon it began to rain. It stopped raining after two hours. Weather became very pleasant.  We enjoyed the lovely weather.

We had our eatables, chatted and laughed. We enjoyed a lot. We met different people there. We saw children running here and there. We were much tired. We came back in the evening.

Conclusion

It was the happiest day of my life because my dearest friends were with me. It was a wonderful experience. It will remain fresh in my memories.

One essay for many topics for Matric 10th class English Visit to zoo
lion in zoo

Visit to Museum

We the students of 10th class arranged a visit to museum.  I got up early in the morning. I said my morning prayer.   Then I recited the holy Quran. It was very fine day. We were 30 in number. We decided to go by bus. We had eatables with us. We got tickets and entered the bus.

Luckily, I got the seat beside the window. It was a long journey. We were very happy. On the way, we saw green trees and fields. Farmers were working in the fields.  We saw rivers and buildings. The sights of outside were very beautiful. We reached there at 2’o clock.

We got tickets and entered the museum. In the museum we saw different old things. There were old swords, arrows and garments. We saw old paintings and pictures. It reminds us the glory of our history. Old scripture of Holy Quran impressed us very much.

Cool breeze was blowing. The sky was overcast with clouds. Soon it began to rain. It stopped raining after two hours. Weather became very pleasant.  We enjoyed the lovely weather.

We enjoyed a lot. We met different people there. We saw children running here and there. We were much tired. We came back in the evening.

Conclusion:

It was the happiest day of my life because my dearest friends were with me. It was a wonderful experience. It will remain fresh in my memories.

One essay for many topics for Matric 10th class English Visit to museum
people walking in museum

Railway journey

We the students of 10th class arranged a visit to Lahore. I got up early in the morning. I said my morning prayer.   Then I recited the holy Quran. It was very fine day. We were 30 in number. We decided to go by train. We had eatables with us. We got tickets and entered the train.

Luckily, I got the seat beside the window. It was a long journey. We were very happy. On the way, we saw green trees and fields. Farmers were working in the fields.  We saw rivers and buildings. The sights of outside were very beautiful. We reached there at 2’o clock.

Cool breeze was blowing. The sky was overcast with clouds. Soon it began to rain. It stopped raining after two hours. Weather became very pleasant.  We enjoyed the lovely weather.

We had our eatables, chatted and laughed. We enjoyed a lot. We met different people there. We saw children running here and there. We were much tired. We came back in the evening.

Conclusion:

It was the happiest day of my life because my dearest friends were with me. It was a wonderful experience. It will remain fresh in my memories.

One essay for many topics for Matric 10th class English railway journey
railway journey beside mountains

A River in flood

We the students of 10th class arranged a visit to River Ravi.  I got up early in the morning. I said my morning prayer.   Then I recited the holy Quran. It was very fine day. We were 30 in number. We decided to go by bus. We had eatables with us. We got tickets and entered the bus.

Luckily, I got the seat beside the window. It was a long journey. We were very happy. On the way, we saw green trees and fields. Farmers were working in the fields.  We saw rivers and buildings. The sights of outside were very beautiful. We reached there at 2’o clock.

We were standing at the bank of the river. Suddenly we realized the water of the river was rising.  Within in an hour it had overflowed the banks. Its colour became muddy. The gentle river became turbulent. The water spread everywhere. It was a fearful scene. We ran back to bus stop. We got a bus and came back at home.

Conclusion:

It was a horrible day of my life. It was a bad experience. I can forget it.

One essay for many topics for Matric 10th class English river in flood
water is overflowing


Post a Comment

0 Comments